Motueka Top 10
Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park - Information, Terms and Conditions of Stay
BM & AA Holdings Ltd trading as Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park.
All rates are GST (15%) inclusive and are in New Zealand dollars ($NZ). We accept Visa, Master Card (2% surcharge applies), China Union Pay, Alipay, EFTPOS and New Zealand cash.
New Zealand banks are 5 minutes away for most currency exchanges during normal business hours & are located on High Street, Motueka.
AFTER HOURS: A 24 hour call button is located at the front of Reception to contact the duty manager in case of emergency or disturbance.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES: Balance of accounts is payable on arrival. Payment must be made for full time booked.
BREAKAGES: Please report any damage or breakages, so that we can repair and replace.
20 Dec – 6 Feb inclusive: Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of full payment or deposit with all outstanding balances due on or before 1 December. A deposit of 50% of booking total or minimum $250.00 (whatever is greater) per site or unit is the deposit requirements. A refund will be given if your unit or site is cancelled at least 28 days prior to the arrival time of 2pm on the expected day of arrival, less a $50 administration fee per unit or site. If cancelled within 28 days of expected arrival no refund will be entitled. If an amendment results in shortening your stay, no refund will be made.
20 Dec - 10 Jan inclusive: Minimum tariff rate of $75.00 per site per night for all camping sites.
7 Feb – 19 Dec inclusive: Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of at least one nights deposit per unit or site, with balance payable on arrival. A refund will be given if your unit or site is cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the arrival time of 2pm on the expected day of arrival, less a $25 administration fee. If cancelled within 72 hours of expected arrival, cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s stay will be applied. If an amendment results in shortening your stay, no refund will be made, unless more than 72 hours’ notice is given.
STAY 3 PAY 2 promotion: Full payment is required in full at time of booking, non-refundable, not available over long weekends and not available with any other discounted offer.
No reduction for early departures or late arrivals. Minimum tariffs and stays may apply during peak times.
GROUP BOOKINGS: 50% deposit for all group bookings is required to be paid within 7 days of making a reservation, with the balance due 3 days prior to arrival. A full refund will be given if your reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival, less a $25.00 per site/unit administration fee. A 50% refund will be given if your reservation is cancelled at least 14 days prior to arrival date. No refund will be given for any group bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
CONFERENCE ROOM HIRE: A full deposit refund will be given if your reservation is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. A 50% deposit refund will be given if cancelled at least 1 week before arrival. No deposit refund will be given if cancelled within 1 week of arrival.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Check in time is from 2pm on day of arrival and check out time is 10am for both sites and accommodation on day of departure.
CHILDREN: Child rates will apply to children aged 2 - 14 years inclusive. There is no charge for children aged under 2 years.
CONDUCT: To ensure that all guests have a pleasant stay we expect common sense and consideration to be shown at all times. This includes reasonable behaviour and dress at all times. All alcohol is to be consumed on your site or in your unit. No noise between 10pm and 7am. No bikes to be ridden in the Holiday Park between 8.30pm and 8am.
DRONES - The use of drones within and around the Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park is only allowed if you have the express permission from the Managers of Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park.
EMERGENCY: In case of emergency dial 111 (public phone is located next to reception) and advise the duty manager of the situation. We are located at 10 Fearon St, Motueka.
FIREWORKS: Absolutely no fireworks are to be set off in our around the Holiday Park. Immediate expulsion from the Holiday Park will result if this occurs.
LAUNDRY: Two large laundries open 24 hours. Washing machines take 2 x $2 coins (includes laundry liquid) and dryers are 2 x $2 coin for 48 minutes of drying. Coins are available from Reception. Clothes lines are located next to the laundries.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: We are able to book most attractions and activities for the Nelson / Tasman & Golden Bay area as well as for the Abel Tasman National Park – ask us first as our local knowledge is extensive. Vehicle and luggage storage available.
MESSAGES/MAIL: Please check the board for your name and collect any messages or mail from Reception. We do not deliver messages.
MINIMUM STAYS: Minimum length of stays may be enforced during peak times, or at the owners / managers discretion.
NO SMOKING: So that all our guests may be smoke free we enforce a NO SMOKING/VAPING policy in and around all our accommodation & communal areas. A $150 surcharge will be applied if any evidence of smoking/vaping has occurred in a unit.
OFFICE HOURS: Winter 830am to 6pm, Summer 8am - 7pm. Please try to complete transactions during these hours.
SHOP HOURS: A small onsite shop is avialable during Summer months for small grocery items, barista coffee, drinks, lollies and drinks.
PETS: Dogs (all animals) are only permitted into Motueka TOP 10 with the prior approval of Management and under no circumstances are they allowed into any accommodation units or around the communal facilities. $150 surcharge will be applied if evidence of an animal is found in the unit. Dogs must always be tied up on your site and walked on a lead. All dog faeces must be picked up by the owners. Dogs are NOT permitted between the 15 Dec - 20 Feb and from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: This statement applies to all individuals providing personal information to Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park through this website. When collecting personal information Motueka TOP 10 complied with the Privacy Act 1993.
When you register or give us personal information it will be held on Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Parks and TOP 10 New Zealand's Central Database. Your personal details may be accessed by TOP 10 New Zealand or linked and accessible to other TOP 10 Holiday Parks should you make a reservation with them (a shared database). Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park will not share this information with any other third parties without your permission.
Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park and/or the TOP 10 Central Office may send out periodic emails informing you of special offers, updated information and new services. You will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe to these communications.
TELEPHONE: There is public card phone located next to the Office. Phone cards are sold at Reception.
INTERNET: Unlimited WIFI is available throughout the Holiday Park. Please ask at check in for the WIFI code.
VISITORS: ALL visitors are to report to Reception on arrival and to pay the visitor fee. Visitors must be visiting a guest in the Holiday Park and are required to leave the Holiday Park by 9pm.
When making a booking you agree:
- To conform to Holiday Park bylaws & regulations (available from office & on website) & understand that any breach of the rules by ourselves or our guests will result in our site being cancelled without any refund of fees paid.
- All accommodation bookings at time of check-in will require a valid credit card to be stored against the guest booking as a security bond. If no credit card is available a $100.00 cash bond will be required.
- Reservations are a contract between Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park and the person named on the reservation, and are not transferable to any other person. This means that the named person must occupy the unit or site for the duration of the contract and is ultimately responsible for all occupants and visitors of that unit or site.
- That any additions to the numbers in our party must be notified to and consent given by the manager of the Holiday Park before arrival.
- Only one vehicle is allowed to park on each site, with all other vehicles being parked in the designated areas.
- All visitors must report to the office & pay the day visitor fee prior to entering the Holiday Park and park their vehicles on Fearon Street.
- That our caravan/campervan will have a current electrical WOF.
- That our tent, if connected to a power supply, will have a transformer or an approved circuit breaking device.
- That no animals are allowed in accommodation and facilities.
- Absolutely no fireworks are permitted in the Holiday Park. Any fireworks let off will result in immediate expulsion from the Holiday Park with no refund on fees paid.
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time from any person if we reasonably believe the person:
- is not the person named on the reservation
- credit card or cash bond is unable to be supplied as security against the guests accommodation booking
- is not the person named on the credit card or not to be authorised to use the card
- is not able to pay for any additional charges
- may cause damage to the property or other guests
- may exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- is younger than 21 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- is concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
Terms and conditions of Payment Plans
- Available for online bookings only
- Minimum stay cost of $250.00
- Payments will be charged in NZ currency
- An administraiton fee of $2 will be applied to all installment payments
- Not valid with any other promotions or specials
- First payment is due at time of booking, final payment to be made 7 days prior to arrival date
- Failure to make payment on due date will result in a $20.00 late payment fee, failure to pay within 3 days of due date will result in booking being cancelled
- Terms and condition of stay and cancellation policies apply
All bookings are accepted at the discretion of the management. All persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the booking. Failure to do this could result in the booking being cancelled, even upon arrival and no refund given.